Google planned to strengthen SSL as a signal of security because they wanted to encourage all website owners to switch from HTTP to HTTPS. We are securing sites since years and now its Oct 2017, the time has arrived now. Its always NOT LATE.
What is https?
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, which is the protocol over which data is sent between a browser and a website.
The ‘S’ at the end of HTTPS stands for ‘Secure’ which means all exchanges of information between the browser and the site are encrypted and secure.
Reserve your secured offer now:
Avail maximum benefits with max sites SSL implementation
It's not a naïve game -
How vidushi ensures to implement https correctly
AHREFS analyzed the HTTPS settings of the top 10,000 domains and found that only 1 in 10 had a flawless SSL/HTTPS set up. One of the most common errors is failing to use 301 Redirects which is probably the most crucial one to get right. We have experts working on this
- Decide the kind of certificate you need: single, multi-domain, or wildcard certificate
- Use 2048-bit key certificates
- Use relative URLs for resources that reside on the same secure domain
- Use protocol relative URLs for all other domains
- Don’t block your HTTPS site from crawling via robots.txt
- Allow indexing of your pages by search engines where possible. Avoid the noindex robots meta tag.
We have the experts and have total know how about the SSL implementation with a experienced set of team be it a .NET, Wordpress, DNN or any technology website.
Forward us all your websites and we will do the migration to SSL. We will not only do the work but also mentor you for security aspects.
GET YOUR SITES SECURED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE…